Manila Clams in Animal Crossing New Horizons can be mainly used to craft fish bait. But you won’t find them in the water when you go swimming. So, where do you find them? This guide on how to get Manila Clams in ACNH will show you the way.
How to Get Manila Clams in ACNH?
- To get Manila Clams, you have to head to the beach area of your island.
- With your shovel equipped, look for little bursts of water coming out of the sand. They will keep spurting out water at regular intervals.
- There will be tiny holes in the sand where you need to dig and this is how you will find these Clams easily.
How to Use Manila Clams in Animal Crossing
- You can use Manila Clams to make fish bait. Luckily, you don’t need any other item/material for the bait – you simply need to bring one Clam to your DIY workbench and craft it right away.
- Once crafted, you can drop the fish bait into any area with water and a fish will spawn right there.
- Then equip your fishing rod and start fishing. Through this method, you can either catch a new fish or get one that you already have. In that case, you can choose to sell it or donate it.
- To donate it, you will need to meet Blathers, the Owl, in the Museum. And to sell it, you can visit the Nook’s Cranny and talk to Timmy/Tommy about selling the items.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Manila Clams in ACNH. You can gather a lot of them and craft a lot of fish bait to make fishing easier. For more such helpful tips, tricks and things to do in Animal Crossing New Horizons, check out our guides section on Gamer Tweak. You’ll find all the important updates right here.