Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl are some neat new additions to the Pokemon franchise. In this guide, let’s take a look at how you can get Manaphy and Phione in Pokemon BDSP.
How to Get Manaphy in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (BDSP)
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl offer some cool rewards in the form of mythical Pokemon for players who played previous games, for free.
- Manaphy is one of those Pokemon and is an early pre-purchase reward for players who download the game between November 19th, 2021- February 21st, 2022. Once you are past the February date, Manaphy will no longer be available.
- Once you have met these requirements then boot up the game, progress the story, beat Roark in Orenburgh City Gym to get your first gym badge and defeat the two Team galactic members then go to the Jubilife TV Center situated at the Northern end of Jubiife City.
- Go inside the building, go to the second/ third floor and locate and talk to the programming dude there. Select the options “Everyone Happy” and “Wi-Fi Connection” then finish talking to him, save your game then shut off your game and boot it back again and you should see the “Mystery Gift” option in the menu.
- Go in there then select “Via The Internet” and then click on yes.
- You’ll see that the Manaphy Egg is available for pick up if you met all the requirements, so grab it and walk 4,911 in your party for the Egg to hatch.
- Manaphy from the egg won’t be shiny so don’t expect to get a shiny variant out of it.
How to Get Phione in Pokemon BDSP
- You can also get Phione once you have Manaphy as having Manaphy is a requirement for it and Phione cannot be obtained without having Manaphy. Manaphy can breed, so you can take it into the nursery in Solaceon Town, catch a Ditto on the way, and get these two to breed in the nursery which, when hatched, will give you Phione.
There you have it, a quick and simple guide on how to get Manaphy and by extension, Phione in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl. Make sure to check our other Pokemon BDSP guides here at GamerTweak.