Negative energy can be quite harmful to your dwarves and removing it can be difficult. Well if you have a temple in your fortress, things will get better for you. So how to make a Temple in Dwarf Fortress might be a little doubt for you. Don’t worry as we will be clearing it out for you.
Since keeping your Dwarves positive and away from negativity is one of your main purposes, a temple is something that will be helpful. Thankfully, it is quite easy to get that done. So don’t worry and scroll down below as we will show you how to get it done.
How to Make Temple in Dwarf Fortress
Since not having a temple means that your dwarves cannot worship, it is one of the important structures you have to build. However, you will be creating temporary ones initially as there will be followers of numerous deities. Hence a temple with no specific deity sounds like the right place to start.
Now the methods below will be helpful for creating the structures, whether it is temporary or permanent. So if you ever receive the petition for a deity-specific temple, you can use the same steps for Dwarf Fortress:
- Start by digging a 25-tile area or more within your fortress and then smoothen the rough floor & walls to make it better.
- Next, place the door at the entrance to turn it into a room and then add an Offering Place in your now-formed temple in Dwarf Fortress.
- Now place the entire area in a Meeting Zone and then you can change the area to a New Temple through an option there.
- Once you do so, you will have to choose the deity first which as we said earlier, keep to No Specific Deity.
- Now all you have to do is click the Magnifying icon to alter who can visit the temple.
- When you are creating a specific temple, you will have to add a few items and instruments as well.
That’s all there is on how to make Temple in Dwarf Fortress. While you are here, make sure you check out our other Guides right here at Gamer Tweak.