Little Alchemy 2 is a simple and fun to play web-browser game. The game is also available on Android and iOS and you can use these platforms to play. You start the game with four basic elements of nature, fire, earth, water, and air. As the game progresses you have to combine these elements and bring out new outputs. If you are playing Little Alchemy 2 and wondering how to make Ore then check out this guide as we have you covered.
How to Make Ore in Little Alchemy 2
There are 720 items to be discovered in the game, some will be basic and some final items. The final items cannot be combined any further. Ore is not a Final Item and can be combined further.
There are multiple combinations in Little Alchemy 2 and somehow life finds a way. Here are the combinations you can use to make ore in Little Alchemy 2 –
- Water and Earth combined will create Mud.
- Earth and Fire combined will create Lava.
- Lava added with Air will create a Stone.
- Stone and Mud combined will create Clay.
- Add Fire with Fire to create Energy.
- Water combined with Water will create a Puddle.
- Add Water to Puddle to create a Pond.
- Pond combined with Water will create a Lake.
- Add Water to Lake to create Sea.
- Earth and Sea combined will create Primordial Soup.
- Add Energy to Primordial Soup to create Life.
- Life combined with Clay will create Human.
- Human and Stone combined will create Tool.
- Tool added with Stone will create Hammer.
- Hammer and Earth combined will create Ore.
Once you follow this 15-step recipe you can make Ore. There are other combinations to attain this output as well if you wish to try those too.
That’s all there is from this guide on how to make Ore in Little Alchemy 2. While you are here, you can also check out other guides, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.