Life finds a way. Little Alchemy 2 is a web browser game in which you add the four basic items Air, Earth, Water, and Fire to create new elements. Once you create new elements the recipe is stored in your Encyclopedia. The game is for fun and time-killing and adds the element of science and common sense to it. You can also play the game on your mobile device. Check out this guide to learn how to make life in Little Alchemy 2.
How to Make Life in Little Alchemy 2
You can discover up to 720 items in the game including the basic items and final items. Final items are the ones that cannot be added further and will just be stored in the Encyclopedia. Life is not a Final Item and can be combined further.
Some elements are easily attainable while some are not common to get. To make life in Little Alchemy 2 you will have to combine a lot of elements. Here is the combination based on each element you need to use –
- Start with adding Water and Water to create a Puddle.
- Add the Puddle with Puddle to create a Pond.
- Next, add the Pond with a Pond to create a Lake.
- Separately add Earth with Earth to create Land.
- Next, add Land with Earth to create the Continent.
- Add Continent with Continent to create Planet.
- Next, add Air to a Planet to create an Atmosphere.
- Now add Air with Water to create Mist.
- Add the Mist with Atmosphere to create Cloud.
- On the side, add Fire with Fire to create Energy.
- Add the Energy with the Cloud to create Lightning.
- Next, Add Fire to Earth to create Lava.
- Add the Lava with Air to create a Stone.
- Now add Fire to the Stone and create Metal.
- Add the Metal with Lightning to create Electricity.
- Lastly, add the Electricity to the Lake to create Life.
You can make life with these 16 steps in Little Alchemy 2. That’s all you need from this guide. While you are here, make sure to check out other guides, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.