Little Alchemy 2 is a game where you can craft anything. If you have the right tools, you can create all kinds of things from small bricks to human life itself! But before you can get to that point, you will need your base ingredients. If you have just started playing the game then you can easily create your own human in no time. This Gamer Tweak guide will show you how to make a human in Little Alchemy 2.
How to Make Human in Little Alchemy 2
You need to have clay and life to create a human in Little Alchemy 2. If you don’t have these two items already then this guide will show you how you can get the same.
Check out this guide on how to make clay and get one part of the equation. After you get clay, you will now need to create life. Here is the recipe to make life in the game:
- Combine Water with Water to make a Puddle
- Now, mix Water with this Puddle to produce a Pond
- Now, put Water and Pond together to make a Lake
- Combine Water with Lake to create a Sea
- Create Lava by combining Fire and Earth
- Make a Primordial Soup by mixing Lava and the Sea
- Combine Earth and Lava to make a Volcano
- Now, Combine the Volcano with the Primordial Soup to create Life
You now have Life! Now that you have both parts of the equation, you can create life. Just combine Life and Clay to create a human in Little Alchemy 2.
Here are some of the other recipes that you can use to create a human in the game:
- Animal and Time
- Animal and Tool
- Monkey and Time
- Monkey and Tool
While the steps given above may seem long, it is one of the shortest recipes to create Humans in the game. The longest are the Monkey ones as they have 10 times more steps to work with. Not only that but Monkeys need to be crafted with Humans. Thus making them redundant.
Human Combination Recipes
You can use a Human to make tons of things in the game. From an allergy to firefighters to supernatural beings and more. Here are some of the other things you can combine Human with:
- Airplane to create a Pilot
- Blood to create a Vampire
- Elixir of Life to create a Deity
- Faerie to create a Changeling
- Oxygen to produce Carbon Dioxide
- Snake to create a Medusa
- Wool to create a Sweater
- Wolf to create a Werewolf
This was your Little Alchemy 2 guide on how to make a human. If you like creating new things in this game then check out this article on the list of all combinations you can make in the game.