How To Make A Fan In Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom has some creative crafting recipes to make a variety of things. Did you know that you can craft a fan from a Korok Frond? Korok Frond is a huge leaf that is one of the materials needed to make a Korok Fan? If you want to know the rest, check out how to make a Fan in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Make a Korok Fan in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
To make a Korok Fan in Tears of the Kingdom, you will need a Korok Frond and a Tree Branch. Both of these items can be found in plenty across the TOTK map. So, just keep an eye out on those big palm trees. However, you will need the Fuse ability which is unlocked while completing the In-Isa shrine in TOTK. This is because you will need to fuse Korok Frond and a Tree Branch to make a Korok fan in Zelda TOTK. Here is how to do it:
- First, open up your Inventory by pressing the “Start” button on your Switch.
- Now, head to “Items>Materials”.
- Next, select the Korok Frond and drop it down.
- Then, equip the Tree Branch and make it your primary weapon.
- Now, you will need to hold the “L” button and select the “Fuse ability”.
- Finally, go close to the Korok Frond and press the “Y” button to attach it to the Tree Branch
That’s it, the fusion is complete and have the Korok Fan in Zelda TOTK at your disposal. And don’t worry, the Korok Frond can be found both on the Surface and the Sky in the Tears of the Kingdom map.
Also Read: Zelda TOTK Interactive Map Wiki Guide
That’s everything covered on how to make a Korok Fan in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. We hope that this guide helped you out. For all other tips on the game, head to our Zelda TOTK section on Gamer Tweak.