Magic Legends is the latest game based on Magic The Gathering card game. The game is an action role-playing game free to play title similar to the Diablo series. The game is fun and there is a lot of combo chains you can create while playing co-op with your friends. With four classes and tons of spells to customize your character co-op is a must-try if you were only playing solo. So for the players, here’s how to make a party and invite friends to play with them in Magic Legends.
How to Make a Party & Invite Friends to Play With Them in Magic Legends?
To make a party and invite friends to play with them in Magic Legends, you need to complete all quests in Tazeem’s 3 acts and reach The Sanctum to invite friends. This might take a while, so here’s how to do it:
- Play through the entire tutorial missions to reach the jungles of Tazeem.
- Once you are in Tazeem, meet Nissa and find Briarthorn Glade, you have completed the tutorial.
- From here you will be part of the servers depending on your region.
- As soon as you are added, you will be able to see all other players playing on the server.
- You need to complete the entire 11 quests in 3 acts of Tazeem.
- Once you are done with all quests you will be taken to the main hub called The Sanctum.
- This is where you return to once a quest is completed. This will be the hub for all players.
- You also need to complete 5 quests of 3 acts in the next location Shiv.
- These acts will take a couple of hours to complete.
- Then you will reach the location of Benalia.
- From the first mission in Act 1 of Benalia, called Rise of the Cabal, you will be able to invite friends.
- For many objectives of Rise of the Cabal, you have to play solo.
- Once you enter the village of Seven Sisters, you will be able to join and play with your friend.
- Once you are in The Sanctum you will you able to invite your friends to your party whenever you need.
- To do this, hit the ‘Escape‘ key for the in-game menu.
- From the left side click on the “Invite to Party” button.
- To add someone to your friend’s list, you need their handle and add it to your list by clicking on the “+” sign.
- Your handle is the one displayed above the Invite to Party option.
That’s everything you need to know about how to make a party and invite friends to play with them in Magic Legends. While you are here, check out our Magic Legends Guides like: