Rookie Premiere Player Cards is a mechanic that is making a comeback in Madden NFL 22. With this mechanic, you will be able to get some of the top-rated Rookie cards in the game. However, before doing so you will first have to complete a specific set of challenges in the game. Only after you do so you will be able to add these cards to your MUT. So, scroll down and find out how to get the Rookie Premiere Player Cards in NFL.
How to get Rookie Premiere Player Cards in Madden NFL 22?
To get the Rookie Premiere Player Cards in the game you will first have to complete all the preseason challenges. These challenges are mentioned below:
- Calling Plays: Call out any offensive play.
- Running Plays: Complete any running play.
- Passing Plays: Complete any passing play.
- 1st Downs: Achieve a first down when on the drive.
- Defensive Plays: Call out any defensive play.
- Don’t Allow Touchdowns: Prevent your opponent from scoring a TD during their drive.
- Don’t Allow First Downs: Prevent your opponent from scoring on a drive. You will get a bonus if you prevent a first down.
- Scrimmage: Complete the second half of a scrimmage game. You will get a bonus if you win the game.
Completing all these challenges will earn you RP tokens that will help you redeem Rookie Premiere.
Now, mentioned below are all the available options for the Rookie Premiere Player cards in Madden 22 NFL.
- The first available option: 86 OVR Rookie Premiere Player (Auctionable, Full Training Value). Requires 5 RP Tokens to redeem.
- Second available option: 86 OVR Rookie Premiere Player (Half Training Value, NAT card). Requires 2 RP Tokens to redeem.
- The third available option: 86 OVR Rookie Premiere Player (Quarter Training Value, NAT card). Requires 1 RP Token to redeem.
This is everything you need to know about how to get Rookie Premiere Player Cards in Madden NFL 22. While you are here you can also have a look at how to do a fantasy draft.