Destiny 2 Luna’s Howl Quest Steps | Unlock Luna’s Howl Hand Cannon
How to complete Luna's Howl Quest
Destiny 2: Forsaken is ever expanding and includes trick quest just like the Luna’s Howl Hand Cannon. You need to stand out of the competition in order to prove the old Shaxx that you are worthy enough for the Hand Cannon. This is tricky but not impossible so here is the complete step-by-step guide to reach luna’s howl and unlock the Hand Cannon.
How to Get Luna’s Howl?
This is very simple where you need to head towards Shaxx in the Tower. To trigger the Luna’s Howl quest, grab the Shock and Denial Pursuit. After completing the quest it will unlock Precision Frame, Polygonal Rifling, Drop Mag, Zen Moment, Magnificent Howl.
How to Complete Luna’s Howl Quest Steps
- Complete 10 Crucible matches from Competitive playlist
- 150 Kill with Hand Cannons(without assists)
- 200 Solar Kills with Solar subclass or weapons
- Complete 3 Rumble matches
- 100 precision kills using Hand Cannons
- Reach Fabled Glory rank( 4th in the Glory playlist)
- Return to Shaxx to get Luna’s Howl reward
Tips and Tricks for Luna’s Howl Quest Steps
- Precision Frame: Intrinsic Perk. Recoil pattern is predictably vertical. Fires quickly with high accuracy.
- Polygonal Rifling: Reduced recoil barrel, increases stability.
- Drop Mag: Magazine drops when reloading which wastes ammo, but increases reload speed.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage increases stability.
- Magnificent Howl: Rapidly landing two precision shots grants a short period of bonus damage until the next kill or miss.
With these tricks, you can easily manage to complete the quest with ease. Do check our other Destiny 2 guides for more quest unlocks, tips and tricks.