Lowrider Mission is one of the GTA Online Daily Mission and it can be hard to complete. With over eight different objectives Lowrider is a long mission with some exclusive rewards to unlock. If you are struggling to play GTA Online Lowrider Mission then this guide will help you. You can learn about how to start GTA Online Lowrider Mission and how to complete the total Lowrider 8 Missions to unlock the final reward.
How to complete GTA Online Lowrider Mission?
Players above Level 15 can only unlock GTA Online Lowrider Missions, and they have to complete a mission within 24 hours after unlocking it. The missions will disappear after 24hrs and you will miss your chances of earning free cash.
To start GTA Online Lowrider Mission call Lamar. He will offer you 8 Lowrider Missions in the form of Daily Missions. You have to complete them within the time limit to get the next one. Here is the list of all 8 GTA Online Lowrider Missions you can get from Lamar.
- Lowrider Mission 1 – Deliver two hot cars from Lamar to Vernon. Drive from Del Perro pier towards East Los Santos Foundry in Cyress Flats. Avoid all the police in your way.
- Lowrider Mission 2 – Capture photos of Vagos meeting of Lowriders. Steal or destroy the exotic GTA Cars that Lamar wants for himself.
- Lowrider Mission 3 – Community Outreach, to complete this mission takes a Lowrider and start a war between Vagos and Ballas.
- Lowrider Mission 4 – Rescue Gerald from the police before he runs out of the state.
- Lowrider Mission 5 – Crash the Vagos funeral, steal the drugs hidden in Hearses. Lamar wants it.
- Lowrider Mission 6 – Steal Buccaneers, and deliver them to Benny’s. Avoid police and defend your self from Vagos.
- Lowrider Mission 7 – Community Outreach, to complete this mission takes a Lowrider and start a war between Vagos and Ballas.
- Lowrider Mission 8 – Assassinate different targets and then meet Lamar.
By completing all the missions you will be able to unlock the rewards in the end. Most of the missions have common objectives so that will not be that tough to understand.
GTA Online is massive with many new missions, objectives and extended DLC story. You can check out more on GTA Online Guides to find something to do you had never done before in the game.