CSGO has been around for a decade and still has many players grinding on it for endless hours. But while you do so, you need consistent and stable frame rates. You can’t afford a single-frame drop or lag while playing a competitive match. If the specs of your PC are pretty low, tweaking some settings can have a significant impact on your gameplay. So, here’s our guide for the best settings for Low-end PCs for high FPS in CSGO.
Best Settings For Low-End PCs in CSGO
While the settings can vary from the specs and the system, these settings can work for any player. For that, you need to click on the Settings (cog wheel) to the right of the main menu. Then, select the Video Settings to change the settings. You need to change the Aspect ratio & Resolution settings for better FPS. Most players will be satisfied with a 1280×1024 Resolution, changing it to 1280×960 can yield better FPS. Although the resolution will be slightly pixelated and expanded, you will perform better during the gameplay. You can also check out our guide on the best resolution and Aspect ratio for more insight.
Now, without further ado, here are the best settings for low-end PCs for higher FPS:
Advanced Video Settings
- Global Shadow Quality: Low
- Model/Texture Detail: Medium or Low
- Texture Streaming: Disabled
- Effect Detail: Low or Medium
- Shader Detail: Low or Medium
- Boost Player Contrast: Enabled
- Multicore Rendering: Enabled
- Multisampling Anti-Aliasing Mode: None
- FXAA Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
- Texture Filtering Mode: Bilinear
- Wait for Vertical Sync: Disabled
- Motion Blur: Disabled
- Triple-Monitor Mode: Disabled
- Use Uber Shaders: Disabled
If you are using higher-end PCs and looking for a smoother experience, check out our guide on the best CSGO settings for Max FPS & Smooth Gameplay.
That’s everything covered on the best CSGO settings for Low-end PCs for high FPS in CSGO. If you liked this guide, check out more guides on our dedicated section for CSGO right here on Gamer Tweak.