Diablo Immortal is an action and adventure MMORPG game with multiple zones upholding different events. The Shassar Sea zone is one of the eight zones wherein you can complete events to claim rewards. The Lost Artifacts zone event is a quest that happens in this zone. Here’s everything you should know about the Lost Artifacts zone event in Diablo Immortal.
How to Complete the Lost Artifacts Zone Event in Diablo Immortal
To enable this quest, you have to change the World Difficulty to Hell 1 or higher. Moreover, there is no time limit for this quest as it can be completed anytime and at any time of the day. Here’s how to complete the event:
- In order to progress in the Lost Artifacts zone event, you have to collect a Mysterious Scroll. This Scroll is randomly dropped by the enemies in the Shassar Sea zone.
- However, there is a rare chance that the enemies will drop the Mysterious Scroll. So, fight and defeat as many enemies as possible to increase your chances of getting a Scroll.
- Also, keep in mind that the Scroll can not be picked up automatically. Keep an eye on which items the enemy drops after defeating them.
- After obtaining a Mysterious Scroll, just open it to get the location of the Lost Artifact. Now, use the Scroll to navigate towards the zone where the Lost Artifact is.
- These zones are where you have to search for Ancient Urns and destroy them to obtain the Lost Artifact.
- The Ancient Urns either gives the Lost Artifacts or will spawn enemies near you to obstruct the path. Keep looking for the Lost Artifact in the Ancient Urns.
- Later, when you find one, Calim, an Artifact Merchant, will teleport you to retrieve the item. This will complete the Lost Artifacts zone event in Diablo Immortal.
- Calim will later ask you to go to Tabri’s Encampment to collect your reward.
- You’ll receive a chest containing Enchanted Dust, Gold, and some other items as rewards.
That’s everything you should know about the Lost Artifacts zone event in Diablo Immortal. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Diablo Immortal guides.