If there’s anything better than the Star Wars original videogames, it’s the Lego Star Wars video game series. The Skywalker Saga is the recent addition to the Lego Star Wars series and allows players to relive all nine movies. As it is a Lego video game, you can expect lots of Imperial humor. While you lightspeed through the hyperspace and progress in the game you might need Datacards. These cards upgrade the stats of weapons and playable characters. So, here’s our guide on how to get Datacards in Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
How to Get Datacards in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (Locations)
You can find these rare data cards stashed away in different locations throughout the galaxy. There are 19 different locations where you can find these data cards across the different episodes below:
- Phantom Menace Episode 1
- Attack of the Clones Episode 2
- Revenge of the Sith Episode 3
- A New Hope Episode 4
- The Empire Strikes Back Episode 5
- A New Hope Episode 6
- The Force Awakens Episode 7
- Last Jedi Episode 8
- Rise of the Skywalker Episode 9
Phantom Menace Episode 1
- As you arrive at the Mos Espa on Tatooine, head over to where it all started. That is Anakin or Darth Vader’s house. You will find a Datacard in a hidden storage room behind his sand house.
- Go to the chambers and main hub of the Galactic Republic, Coruscant Senate. You can get a Datacard in a secret back room. As the door is closed by the force field, you need to toggle two switches to open it.
- Find a floating building in the Uscuru district of Coruscant. You will find a Datacard in the southern part of a back alley in the building.
- Head over to the northeast of the Klegger Corp Mining Facility at Mustafar until you see a big cylindrical pipe. The Datacard is on the opposite side of the big pipe.
Attack of the Clones Episode 2
- Head over to the Stalgasin Hive at the Geonosis planet. You will find the Datacard on one of the rocky formations. You can use a grapple to climb your way through.
Revenge of the Sith Episode 3
- You will find a Datacard at the northeastern part of the stage at Kashykk in Kachirho. Get on one of the elevated rocks and keep on climbing it until you find one.
A New Hope Episode 4
- You can get a Datacard at the Mos Eisley on Tatooine. It is at the top of one of the ledges in the northeast direction. You can use force to stack some platforms and get on top of the ledge.
- Traverse near Ben Kenobi’s house at the Jundland Wastes on Tatooine. You will notice a big wall that you can climb using force. Once you see a ledge, jump over and follow through the rocky platforms. You will find the Datacard at the top of these rock formations.
- You can get a card at the Great Temple in Yavin 4. The Datacard is located at the top of one of the beams inside the Great Temple.
The Empire Strikes Back Episode 5
- You can find a Datacard on the ceiling at the Echo base in Hoth. You can find the Datacard in the main hangar. Look for the ledges to grapple and get onto the bridge. Then, use the grapple to get closer to the Datacard.
- This might bring back some memories of training with Yoda. Head towards the south direction of Dragonsnake Bog and look for a thin branch. You can grapple the ledges to get the Datacard.
- You can find a Datacard behind a blocked door to the center of Bespin in Cloud City. Use the Breaker Blaster to get inside the door.
A New Hope Episode 6
- You can find a Datacard at the Ewok village in Endor planet. As you land the ship, look at a window hidden by the branches that can be opened with a switch.
The Force Awakens Episode 7
- You will find a Datacard in one of the ship engines at Niima Outpost in Jakku planet.
- Head over to the ancient Maz’s Castle at Takodana. As you land your Millenium Falcon, you will find a Datacard to the west of the shore in the water. You can use the Grapple hook to collect the card out of the water.
Last Jedi Episode 8
- Head over to the Canto Bight at the Cantonica. You will find a Datacard on top of one of the old buildings.
- As you reach the landing area of Crait Outpost, you will notice a small platform to the center. The Datacard is to the end of that platform.
Rise of the Skywalker Episode 9
- Head over to the Sith Citadel at Exegol. You will find some metal stairs as you reach the landing area. You need to find a rope nearby and use it to climb the ledges until you see some pipes. Then, walk on these pipes. You will find a Datacard at the top of these pipes.
- Go to the Crash Site at Kef Bir. Follow the mid path and then head towards the west direction behind a hut to find the Datacard.
While we conclude this guide, I have got a joke for you! Why doesn’t R2-D2 have no brothers? Because he’s got transistors!
That’s all on how to get Datacards in Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out all codes for Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga right here on Gamer Tweak.