Many players are stuck at Ranni’s Rise and can’t leave while playing Elden Ring. You will reach this area while progressing through Ranni’s questline. This questline is important if you are trying to get one of the alternate endings for the game. But we won’t delve into the spoilers. So if you are also one of the players that are stuck here and can’t get out keep reading this guide to learn its fix.
How to Fix Can’t Leave Ranni’s Rise in Elden Ring
You can leave Ranni’s Rise by talking to all the NPC’s in the area and then to Ranni. Once you are done speaking to all three of them you should be able to fast travel again and leave the place. Below are the exact steps of how you can do that.
- From the room where Ranni is head down the circular stairs.
- You will enter a room with a lift. Use it and go down.
- After reaching down go straight and you will reach the room with a site of grace. Here you will also find War Counselor Iji.
- Talk to War Counselor Iji and exhaust all his dialogues.
- Now head to the door on the south side of the room.
- Keep following this path and you will eventually reach a room with blue crystals/Glintstones. Here you will find Preceptor Seluvis.
- Talk to Preceptor Seluvis and exhuast all his dialogues.
- After talking to both these NPCs backtrack your way up to Ranni.
- Talk to her and exhaust all her dialogues.
- Once you are done talking to all these NPCs you will be able to leave Ranni’s Rise.
That sums up this guide on how to leave Ranni’s Rise in Elden Ring. Since you are doing the Ranni’s questline be sure to check our other guides on how to get the black wolf armor and get above Village of the Albinaurics in Elden Ring. And if you need help with any other locations, boss fights or more then check out our Elden Ring section.