League of Legends: Wild Rift – How To Fix The Failed To Verify Login Info Error
Fix the error and get straight into the game.
While logging into League of Legends: Wild Rift, some Android gamers reported getting the “Failed to verify login info. Please try again 10075 100036” error. If you are one of those players and looking for a quick fix for the same, you are in the right place. This guide will walk you through the best and easiest way to fix the failed to verify login info error in the game.
How to Fix the Failed to Verify Login Info Error in League of Legends: Wild Rift
This error pops up if a person is trying to log into the game without having the beta access permissions. Hence, the first thing you need to make sure is that you have access to playing the beta version. If you are still getting the failed to verify login info error despite using the account with access permissions, here’s what you need to do.
- Head to the settings and log out of any other accounts registered in your device
- Now, login back and you will be able to get into the game
One thing to note here is that you need to be in a region where beta testing has started.
How to Get Beta Access Permission for League of Legends: Wild Rift
If you don’t have beta access permissions, then you can follow the below steps to get them.
- Head to Google Play Store from your device
- Search for “League of Legends: Wild Rift”
- Click on the “pre-register” button
- Your profile will be tested and you will get a notification if you get selected
- Once selected head back to the store and you will find the install button
- Simply click on the “install” button and you will be able to play the game
It is not certain that the above steps will let you into the game, but several players were able to fix the failed to verify login info error in League of Legends: Wild Rift. However, if this does not work for you, it is best to contact the official support center and find solutions to your problems. You can click on this link to get to the customer support page.