If you are trying to ace the Languages exams (Midterms and Finals) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, here’s a cheat sheet that will help you out with the correct answers. Scroll till the end, get your answers and clear the Pokemon SV tests with perfect scores.
All Languages Answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Here are the answers to the Languages Midterm and Final exams in Pokemon SV.
Languages Midterm Answers Pokemon SV
Gracias, arigato, merci, and xiexie all share the same meaning. What is it?
- Thank you
- Good Night
Answer: Thank you
Which of the following means “delicious”?
- Au revoir
- Nǐ hǎo
Which of these phrases doesn’t belong?
- Ich Liebe Dich
- Je t’aime
- Te Amo
- Time to eat
Answer: Time to eat
When speaking with a person, what is the first step to smooth communication?
- Compliment them
- Get mad at them
- Bury them in flattery
Answer: Compliment them
What is your beloved teacher’s name?
Thankfully, you don’t have to get a perfect score. Even if you get 3 out of 5 answers right in the midterms, you can pass and get to studying for the final exam.
Languages Final Exam Answers in Pokemon SV
You have to get at least 4 questions correct to pass your final Languages exam which is why you can refer to the answers below.
- Question 1: Which of the following means “delicious”?
- Answer 1: B) Délicieux
- Question 2: What do these two foreign phrases mean? Ich Liebe Dich! Je t’aime!
- Answer 2: B) I love you
- Question 3: Based on what you just heard (Piggah!), what emotion do you think Pikachu was expressing?
- Answer 3: B) Anger
- Question 4: Based on what you just heard (Chaaa!), what emotion do you think Pikachu was expressing?
- Answer 4: A) Happiness
- Question 5: What is your beloved teacher’s name?
- Answer 5: D) Salvatore
That’s all for the Languages answers in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (SV) for midterms and finals. While you are here, check out the history answers for these tests.