The Forest Dweller’s Bow is one of the best bows in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom (ToTK), but you must find the hidden Lake Saria to get it. This bow can shoot three arrows at once, which is convenient to shoot pesky enemies like Bokoblins. However, you must navigate your way through a misty forest to get this bow. In this guide, we will tell you step-by-step instructions to find this hidden lake.
How to Get Forest Dweller’s Bow at Lake Saria in Zelda TOTK (Location)
In Zelda Tears of The Kingdom, players can find the Forest Dweller’s Bow in a tree at Lake Saria northwest of the Central Hyrule region. However, this lake is hidden so here’s how to find it:
- Go to the Simosiwak Shrine on Bravery Island at the coordinates (0163, 1972, 0759).
- Then, jump off the ledge and dive down to a distinct horseshoe structure on the ground. You can use the Gust ability to reach there faster.
- This is the Ninjis Shrine and its coordinates are (0335, 1884, 0177).
- Now, look around till you see glowing mushrooms. These are called the Silent Shrooms and they will lead you to Lake Saria where you can get the Forest Dweller’s bow.
- There will be a lot of mist so make sure you do not let the shrooms get out of sight.
- It’ll be a long hike as well so try and cook some Energizing Elixirs to restore your stamina along the way.
- After a brief walk, you’ll reach a wooden pier facing a distinct tree in the middle of the lake.
- Swim to this tree and you’ll find the bow inside a chest in the hollowed tree.
Forest Dweller’s Bow Stats in Tears of The Kingdom
As we mentioned, the Forest Dweller’s Bow is one of the best bows in Zelda ToTK. With this bow’s bonus effect, you can shoot three arrows at once. So its base attack, which is 15, is multiplied by three. Here are all the stats:
- Attack Rating: 15
- Durability: 35
- Range: 20
- Multiple Arrows: 3
That’s all from us on how to find the Forest Dweller’s Bow at Lake Saria in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. To use this bow, you’ll need many arrows so check out our arrow farming guide in our ToTK guides section.