The Kurosawa mode which is also known as the Samurai Cinema Mode in Ghost of Tsushima is one of the best visual options in video games. The game feels like an homage to old Samurai films heavily influenced by Akira Kurosawa and if you would like to know how to use it, you’ve come to the right place. This guide will show you everything you need to know about the Kurosawa mode.
How To Use Kurosawa Mode In Ghost of Tsushima
Kurosawa Mode or the Samurai Cinematic mode in Ghost of Tsushima will take you back to the golden age of cinema where films about Samurai’s prevailed. These hyper-stylized movies had a sense of visual art that cannot be repeated in today’s day and age.
- Ghost of Tsushima tries to evoke the same feelings with its Kurosawa mode to bring those memories if, you have been a fan of films especially like Seven Samurai, you will end up loving this new feature.
- What it does is give you a black and white representation of the game, but it simply doesn’t just take the colors away. Instead, it brings up the contrast and other filters to make the game feel close to the old classic Japanese films.
- When you start Ghost of Tsushima, you will get the option to enable this mode right at the start and all you have to do is select the ‘On’ option to use it. You can also activate this mode whenever you like in the game.
- To switch between the modes, all you have to do is press ‘Options’ and then find ‘Options’ from the main menu, from there you will need to go to ‘Display’ and then select the ‘Kurosawa Mode’.
- This is a wonderful little nod by the developers to the works of a brilliant filmmaker who has inspired them to create this modern classic.
- No game in recent time feels and look as good as Ghost of Tsushima and while the game’s environment is rich and full of colors, the option of having to revert to black and white gives the game much more authenticity.
This is what the Kurosawa mode is in Ghost of Tsushima, make sure that you check it out and share some wonderful moments with us on our twitter page @gamer_tweak and we will share our favorite that you have captured.
You can also check out how to use Photo Mode in Ghost of Tsushima right over here.