Our Konosuba Fantastic Days Characters Tier List and Reroll guide inspired by Reddit will give you everything you need to know about the best characters to pick. This game is now released for both major mobile OS platforms. With the game being so famous, you must want to reroll or wonder who is the best character. So for your convenience, we’ve ranked the characters from SS+ Tier to F Tier according to information compiled from Reddit and more.
Konosuba Fantastic Days Best Characters Tier List (June 2022)
Konosuba Fantastic Days game is now available for both Google Play Store & Apple App Store. The game is very popular and many players are looking for a tier list of all characters. So, here’s our Konosuba Fantastic Days Tier List based on Reddit opinions:
|SS+ Tier||Iris||Light||Attacker (physical)|
|SS Tier||Melissa||Dark||Attacker (Physical)|
|S+ Tier||Erika||Fire||Attacker (Physical)|
|S Tier||Megumin||Fire||Attacker (Magic)|
|S Tier||Chris||Wind||Attacker (Physical)|
|S Tier||Chris||Fire||Attacker (physical)|
|A+ Tier||Dust||Thunder||Attacker (Physical)|
|A+ Tier||Arue||Dark / Light||Attacker (Magic)|
|A Tier||Kazuma||Light||Physical Attacker|
|B+ Tier||Yunyun||Light||Attacker (Magic)|
|B+ Tier||Mitsurugi||Earth||Attacker (physical)|
|B+ Tier||Iris||Thunder||Attacker (physical)|
|B+ Tier||Dust||Water||Attacker (Physical)|
|B+ Tier||Arue||Dark||Attacker (Magic)|
|C+ Tier||Mia||Wind / Earth||Attacker (Physical)|
|C Tier||Yunyun||Light / Water||Attacker (Magic)|
|C Tier||Wiz||Water / Dark||Attacker (magic)|
|C Tier||Rin||Wind||Attacker (Magical)|
|C Tier||Mia||Earth||Attacker (Physical)|
|C Tier||Megumin||Fire / Dark||Attacker (Magic)|
|C Tier||Megumin||Fire / Water||Attacker (Magic)|
|D+ Tier||Mitsurugi||Thunder||Attacker (Physical)|
|D Tier||Aqua||Light / Water||Attacker (Physical)|
|D Tier||Aqua||Light||Attacker (Physical)|
|E Tier||Wiz||Water||Attacker (Magic)|
|F Tier||Rin||Wind / Water||Attacker (Magic)|
|F Tier||Kazuma||Water||Attacker (Mixed)|
How to Get Melissa in Konosuba FD
Players can get Melissa – Treasure Hunter, who is one of the best characters in the game right now, by rerolling. She is a 4-star character so if you pull her, that’s who you should go ahead with. If you get Iris, of course, she is awesome too.
Konosuba Fantastic Days How to Reroll (Guide)
In Konosuba Fantastic Days, you may swap a 4-star ticket for a guaranteed 4-star unit by doing double x10 pulls on the Gacha banners. With that said here’s how to get reroll in Konosuba Fantastic Days according to the Tier List based on Reddit:
How to Reroll on Android
- Down a VPN of your choice.
- You can opt for any VPNs like NordVPN, Tunnelbear, OpenVPN, etc
- Open the VPN and connect to a Japanese server.
- Download the game from the Japanese Google play store or from QooApp.
- Start the Konosuba Fantastic Days.
- You can skip the tutorial.
- Start with the first ten pulls.
- Fill in your name and select things from the gift box.
- Repeat the 10-pull procedure and collect the 4-star ticket.
- Use the 4-star ticket for a confirmed 4-star unit.
- If you are not happy with the unit, uninstall the game and reroll.
How to Reroll on iOS
- If you’re using iOS, you’ll need to download an Android emulator on your PC.
- Then do the reroll, and migrate your account.
- You can Data Transfer your account to your phone once you’ve done rerolling without any issue.
- It’s recommended that waiting until after you’ve done re-rolling to take the batch download.
- If you’re using Nox Player ( Android Emulator ) on Windows or Mac, make sure it’s running Android 7.
- Follow the steps as mentioned in the Android section above.
That’s everything you need to know about Konosuba Fantastic Days Tier List & Reroll Guide. While you are here, make sure to check out more of our Tier Lists to know our rankings for characters in other games.