Sonic Speed Simulator is a Roblox game featuring the Sonic and his adventures. You get the XP and resources by collecting them as you sprint your way through. Sonic has had a long bitter-sweet history with Knuckles throughout the ages. And the most recent update has added Knuckles into the game. He is one of the four skins added to the Roblox game. You can use him as the playable character by finding his unlock card. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Knuckles in Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator.
How to Get the Knuckles in Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator
You can get the card to unlock the Knuckles in Emerald Hill. Follow the mentioned below steps to unlock him:
- You need to complete the Lost Valley obby in World 2 at the Green Hill Zone. For that, you need to be at least on level 25 to progress through the region.
- Once you have completed the obby, travel through the zone to the Emerald hill obby.
- Climb to the Emerald Hill Zone and travel across the small log bridge as you reach there.
- At the end of this bridge, you will notice a platform with a spiral crooked tree.
- You need to use the bounce pad on the wooden tower to projectile yourself near the tree.
- You will find another bounce pad to launch you over there.
- Then as you go through the crooked tree, you will notice a platform to the left.
- Take a long jump and reach there to find the unlock card for Knuckles.
- You might need a great speed and at least level 100 with two rebirths for this jump.
That’s all on how to get the Knuckles in Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator. If you liked this guide, check out our updated list of Sonic Speed Simulator Codes. For more Roblox freebies, you can check out our updated list of Roblox Promo Codes and Roblox Game Codes right here on Gamer Tweak.