In need of a tier list for King Arthur Legends Rise? Worry not, we have the best characters in this game ranked for you. This is a game based on the various adventures of King Arthur. There are many heroes of different rarities and elements in this game. But only a few of them can be considered the most powerful. There are also characters in between that are strong, some that you can easily skip and ones you should avoid. So before you embark on this journey, these are the heroes you should consider recruiting for your squad.
King Arthur Legends Rise Tier List
Since there are many characters in this game I have only selected the best ones for this list. Also, note that this list is based on the Open Beta access of the game. And so there is a chance you might see several characters climb up a few tiers or others fall down. This could happen based on the balancing developers decide and accordingly nerf or buff them.
How Tiers Work for King Arthur Legends Rise
- S Tier: The characters in this list are the absolute best. These are recommended both for PvE and PvP of the game.
- A Tier: These characters are fairly strong and in some situations can be just as useful as the ones in the S Tier.
- B Tier: These characters aren’t the strongest in the game but are decently useful and you should be fine with them.
- C Tier: The characters in this list are just okay. You will be able to make better use of them with the right strategies.
- D Tier: You should use these characters as a last resort. If possible, you should reroll them for better heroes from S or A Tiers.
That sums up this tier list of the strongest characters in King Arthur Legends Rise. If you enjoyed this list then head over to our Tier List section. Here you can see the rankings of characters, weapons, classes, and more for other similar games.