Genshin Impact: Best Kaveh Build & Weapon
Kaveh is a Dendro character that will release in the 2nd phase of the update 3.6 of the game. He is a 4-star Claymore user, that you should use for the role of DPS. So here is a quick guide on the best weapon, build, artifacts, and more for Kaveh in Genshin Impact.
Kaveh Best Build in Genshin Impact
Kaveh is best suited to be used as a Bloom DPS. This is thanks to him getting healed from Bloom explosions. So you can skip out on having a healer on your team for Kaveh. In this build, you should use the following artifacts:
- Best Artifact Set: Flower Of Paradise Lost (4-piece set)
- 2 Piece Set Bonus: Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4 Piece Set Bonus: It will increase Kaveh’s Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG by 40%. Additionally, after Kaveh triggers Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, he will gain another 25% bonus to the effect mentioned prior. Each stack of this lasts 10 seconds. Max 4 stacks simultaneously. This effect can only be triggered once per second. Kaveh can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
- Best Artifact Stats
- Main Stats
- Sands of Eon: Elemental Mastery
- Goblet of Eonothem: Elemental Mastery
- Circlet of Logos: Elemental Mastery
- Sub Stats
- Elemental Mastery
- Energy Recharge
- Crit DMG
- Main Stats
Best Kaveh Weapon
Mailed Flower is the best weapon that you can use with Kaveh. Especially if you are going to use him as a Bloom DPS. Its skill Whispers of Wind and Flower focuses on increasing Kaveh’s Elemental Mastery. But since it was a limited-time weapon. You can also use Makhaira Aquamarine. It is almost equally as powerful as Mailed Flower, and you get 24 to 48% of your Elemental Mastery as bonus ATK when using it.
That covers this guide on Kaveh’s Best Build & Weapon in Genshin Impact. While you are looking at weapons, also check out our guide on Jadefall’s Splendor.