Just Cause 4 Development Update – Find What’s New In Spring Update?
New Development brings major changes you will love
Just Cause 2 is getting a bit update, the new Spring Update carries major fixes to make the game visually more appealing. Based on Just Cause Community, the developer plans to release an update with quite a number of fixes and additions. One important thing Just Cause 2 Spring Update is also adding free content.
The update brings with improving the world lighting, by adding higher visibility. The update will make the world more vibrant. Black Hand Statues can now be destroyed and they can be found throughout Solis. The update also adds significant improvement to the Black Hand combat, a private military that is more aggressive than before.
The Spring update also adds destructible Mobile Chaos objects, destructible Metal Train Bridges along with increased ammo for all weapons. The DLC is something new to look on, Expansion pass owners of Los Demonios can now enjoy the competing with new demonic forces who are trying to control Solis. Watch the trailer below and continue with the full Spring Update patch log for more info.
Just Cause 2 Patch Logs:
- Improved Lighting in Shadow
- Made tweaks to the world lighting presets
- Improved Night-time Visibility
- New Black Hand Destructible Statue
- New Sky Crane and Black Hand Truck carrying Chaos Objects
- New Destructible Train Bridges
- Increased Ammo Capacity on Most Weapons
- More Aggressive Black Hand Vehicle Combat
- Better Air Combat Against Helicopters and Drones
- Increased Black Hand Patrols in Solís
- Increased Trains in the World
- Streamlined the Supply Drop UI
- Supply Drop pilot panel now displays loadout for each pilot
- Added an “AR” icon when AR Mode is activated
- Changed the Operations unlock description from “Pre-Requisites” to “Requirements”
- Increased LOD Distance on Blue Electrical Spark VFX
- Fixed an issue with the Frontline Mist VFX
- Added a more Explosive Destruction VFX to the Turret
- Fixed LOD on the Dirigibles
- Fixed a bug causing Overlapping Text when Continuing a Save after Starting a New Save
- On the Store Page, the Reload Function will now work after a Connected Standby
- General Bug Fixes
- Added a Button Conflict Prompt when Remapping is Not Allowed (PC Only)
- On the Store Page, the Reload Function will now work after a Connected Standby (Xbox One Only)
Source: Square Enix