Ninjala is a free-to-play gum-based Ninja battle game packed with some intense gameplay. While the game can be played for free, it does have some features which need a purchase with real money. There’s an in-game currency called Jala that you have to know about with which you can acquire items and more. In this guide, we will take a look at what is Jala in Ninjala and how to get it.
How to Get Jala in Ninjala?
You can visit the Nintendo eShop through the in-gmae shop to purchase some Jala. Note that there are two categories of Jala in Ninjala and they are Paid and Free. When you buy Jala from the eShop with real money, it is considered as Paid Jala. Any other way you obtain it is Free Jala.
The other way to get Jala in Ninjala is to earn it as a reward via the Free Pass/Ninjala Paid Pass. If you don’t want to spend money then you can keep playing more and more games to level up.
How to Use Jala?
- You can buy the Ninjala Pass (worth 950 Jala) by spending Jala (1000 Jala costs about $10).
- There’s also the Ninja Bundle that you can buy with Jala, but it is more expensive than the Ninjala Pass. That’s because it lets you get a headstart with the Pass since it comes with 25 Tiers already completed.
- You can go to the Specialty Store and buy items to customize things like hairstyles, clothes, stickers, emotes and more. These items will be available for a limited time, much like the stores of other free-to-play games.
- You can get weapon skins and special items through the Gumball machine. All of it will be purely cosmetic and will not affect your gameplay or skills. You can spend Jala here to see what comes out of the Gumball machine. There’s a chance of getting Ninja-Gum as well.
- You can also purchase special items that will let you progress through tiers.
To put it simply, you can use Jala to get costumes, avatars, accessories and Ninjala Passes. So, if that’s what you want in the game, Jala will come in handy. If you have both free and paid Jala, the paid Jala will be used up first.
One more in-game currency that is present is the Ninja Medal. You will get Ninja Medals as rewards as you keep playing the game. These Medals can be bronze, silver and gold. Your ranking in online battles will determine the Ninja Medals you get. So, if you earn gold medals, you can use them in the Gumball machine too.
So, that’s everything about Jala in Ninjala. Be sure to read our other Ninjala Guides for more helpful tips.