Don’t you agree some games are meant to be played with a controller rather than a keyboard or touch-screen? Can you ever imagine playing God of War or FIFA on your mobile? In current times, controllers are not restricted to PC and consoles but are compatible to play on the iOS platform. You can pair your wired or wireless controller with your iOS device and enjoy a full gaming experience. Scroll till the end to know all the 15 iOS games with controller support.
List of Best iOS Games With Controller Support
Here is our list of top 15 games to play on your Apple devices like Apple TV, Ipad, iPhone, and Mac with controller support.
15. Among Us
- Among Us garnered enormous fan popularity with more than 500 million gamers per month in November 2020 with initial traffic of 8.2 players.
- Its recent update on June 15, 2021, added more fun to the game including controller support on iOS devices.
- The update also allows a player to host a lobby with 15 players and added new maps. Among Us is free for all iOS players.
- Brawlhalla is a 2D platform game published by Ubisoft with no in-game purchases.
- It features ruthless fighters pitted against each other in Valhalla (Nordic Heaven).
- You can play ranked online 1v1 or 2v2 matches, 4 player casual matches wherein 4 players fight with each other or you can invite up to 8 friends and create a custom room.
- Brawlhalla is a free-to-play game and supports a controller for iOS devices.
13. Dead Cells
- Dead cells is a premium 2D rogue, combat, and action game.
- The protagonist you are playing is a failed experiment of an alchemic experiment capable of absorbing dead creatures.
- Initially available only on PC and consoles, Dead cells is available on the Apple app store with MFi (Made for iPhone) external controller support.
- It is available on the Apple app store for $ 8.99.
12. Sky: The Children of Light
- Sky: The Children of light is an award-winning adventure and open-world game.
- Play around the magical kingdom of Sky as you uncover the secrets of 7 realms.
- As it is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game (MMORPG), you can also connect with your friends and new friends online.
- It is available on the Apple store for free with MFi external controller support.
11. Lineage 2: Revolution
- Lineage 2: Revolution is another combat MMORPG that serves as a prequel to Lineage I and is divided into a series of 4 plots or sagas.
- Explore its dark open-world as you battle up to 200 players in the game.
- It is available on the Apple app store for free and has MFi controller support.
- Limbo is a dark adventure and puzzle platform game.
- The character you are playing is a boy who is in a state of Limbo and unsure of what would happen next.
- Its eerie and uncanny graphics will leave you speechless as you proceed in-game.
- Limbo is available on the Apple app store for free with MFi controller support.
9. Life Is Strange
- Life is Strange is a narrative-based adventure game by Square Enix.
- It follows around 18-year old Max Caulfield who wields an ability to alter time.
- It is divided into five chapters and allows the player to choose decisions to alter the plot.
- The game is available on all iOS devices and supports all controllers with MFi support in addition.
- Life is Strange is available on the Apple app store for free.
8. Stardew valley
- Run your own farm as you clear the wild trees, weeds, and stumps to cultivate crops and livestock.
- Stardew is an RPG game where you receive a plot of land and progress as you expand your farmland.
- It is available on the Apple app store and purchasable for $ 4.99 with MFi controller support.
7. Castlevania: Symphony of Night
- Castlevania: Symphony of the night is an adventure role-playing and action-driven game by Konami.
- Explore the castle of Dracula as you slay different enemies.
- Originally made for Playstation, Castlevania is the game you don’t want to play without a controller.
- Castlevania is available on the Apple app store for $ 2.99 and is fully compatible with all controllers.
6. GTA San Andreas
- GTA: San Andreas is one of the best open-world action and adventure games by Rockstar.
- trip down the nostalgia lane as you play Carl Johnson (CJ) and complete missions to gain hood respect on your Apple devices.
- GTA SA is available on the Apple app store for $6.99 and is compatible with all MFi supported controllers.
5. Call of Duty Mobile
- Call of Duty Mobile is a first-person shooter game available on the Apple app store for free.
- You can play classic modes like Deathmatch, a battle royal of 100 players, or enjoy a competitive ranked match with your friends.
- Call of Duty has limited controller support and works only in-game with Playstation and Xbox controllers.
4. Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact is a fan-favorite action and role-playing game by MiHoYo.
- It is an open-world game where you have to explore the unknown fantasyland to find out your lost sibling. You will be accompanied by a guide named Paimon.
- Genshin Impact supports selected controllers and is available on the Apple app store for free.
3. NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition
- NBA 2k22 is a basketball game offering players a fully Apple Arcade experience.
- You can either play it with your friends or proceed in the MYcareer storyline with the updated 2022 NBA roster.
- You can also choose players for a 3v3 street basketball match.
- It is fully compatible with Xbox and Playstation controllers.
- It is available on Apple Store for free and compatible with all MFi supported controllers.
2. Asphalt 9: Legends
- There may be many racing games with controller support but nothing beats the hyper-realistic arcade feel of the Asphalt series.
- Race against rivals with an extensive range of hypercars and build your community with Club feature.
- Asphalt 9 is available on the Apple app store and compatible with Apple devices higher than iOS 9.0 with MFi controller support.
- While many games deserve to be on Top 1 in this list, Interloper among them stands at the top for me.
- Interloper revolves around space and is a space combat simulator game where you have to customize, fly and defend your spacecraft against different hurdles.
- It is available on the Apple app store for $5.99 and supports all controllers with MFi controller support.
If this helped you, make sure to check out our other Features right here at Gamer Tweak.