How To Imprint Aspects In Diablo 4 (Codex Of Power)
Are you wondering how to imprint Aspects on items in Diablo 4? If so, then this Codex of Power guide is made just for you. In this action RPG, you will face some of the fiercest enemies in the franchise’s history. Veteran Diablo players know that you need to create the perfect build to beat these enemies. With the Aspects feature, this game allows players to boost the stats of their items. In this guide, we will tell you how.
How to Imprint Aspects in Diablo 4
The Aspects are used to add passives to your items like increased Critical Hit Chance. You can apply them to either Legendary or Rare items. But first, you’ll have to unlock the Occultist NPC. They are present in most major cities and you can find them on the map. Look for an icon with an upside-down triangle with circles on its vertices.
To imprint Aspects in Diablo 4:
- Visit the Occultist NPC and interact with him.
- Drag an item from the Equipment menu to the bottom right side of the screen.
- Place it in the “Item” box in the Imprint Aspect menu to the left.
- Click on the “Codex of Power” box and select any Aspect.
- Check if you have the required items in the “Material Cost” box.
- Finally, hit the “Imprint Aspect” button to apply passives to your item.
You can also extract Aspects but it will destroy that particular item.
What is the Codex of Power
The Codex of Power is a list of all available Legendary Aspects in the game. To check them, simply go to the Collections menu and press Y. Alternatively, you can also speak to the Occultist NPC. In the collections menu, hover over each item to check the passives and how to unlock them. The best way to unlock Aspects is to clear the Dungeons.
That’s all from us on how to imprint Aspects in Diablo 4. For more such content like How to Increase Mana, make sure you visit our Diablo IV section.