While playing Elden Ring, many players say the portal at Impassable Greatbridge is not working and are looking for a fix. This portal is crucial if you want to reach Redmane Castle quickly. But while this may appear like a bug, you can easily fix it using some workarounds. So in this guide let us take a look at how to fix the portal not working at the Impassable great bridge in Elden Ring.
How to Fix Impassable Greatbridge Portal not working in Elden Ring
You can fix the Impassable Great Bridge portal not working in Elden Ring, by using the site of grace beside it. Thanks to user u/BalantaBoy on Reddit for sharing this fix. You can check the conversation in this thread here.
- Go to the Impassable Greatbridge.
- Next, you will see the site of grace on the right. Diagonally behind the portal.
- Rest at the site of grace once.
- After using the site of grace try accessing the portal and it should start working.
If the above fix didn’t work for you then you should activate the Grand Lift of Dectus before trying again. In order to use the Grand Lift of Dectus, you need both pieces of the Dectus Medalion.
- Left Dectus Medalion: You can find this in the chest at the top of Fort Haight located in Mistwood.
- Right Dectus Medalion: Go to the Fort Faroth located in Dragonbarrow, you can find it on the top chest here.
- Go to the Bellum Highway in the northern part of Liurnia. At the end of the highway, you will find the Grand Lift of Dectus. Stand on the Platform and use the Medalion to activate the lift.
- Once you activate the lift, go back to the Impassable great bridge and try using the portal.
When you use both these fixes, you should have no trouble using the Portal at the Impassable Greatbridge.
That sums up this guide on how to fix the Impassable Greatbridge portal not working in Elden Ring. Since you like playing this game be sure to check our Elden Ring section for guides on other topics that you might need help with.