Immortals Fenyx Rising is out now and there are players who reported that they are having various issues while playing the game. If you too have started playing the game and had to encounter issues with crashes and freezes then don’t worry, we have got you covered. In this guide, we will teach you how to fix crashing and freezing issues in Immortals Fenyx Rising.
How to fix crashing and freezing in Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Make sure you have the latest version of Immortals Fenyx Rising.
- Make sure your PC has the latest version of AMD and Nvidia GPU drivers.
- Make sure there is no unnecessary app running in the background.
- Run the game in lower graphics settings.
- Update sure you PC has the latest OS update.
PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Make sure to run the latest version of Immortals Fenyx Rising.
- Make sure to keep the console in a well-ventilated area and the console should not be overheating.
- Dock the Nintendo Switch console instead of playing in handheld mode.
Xbox Series X and Series S
- You should have new Immortals Fenyx Rising updates.
- If you are playing the game in ‘Quality Mode’ then switch it to the ‘Performance’ graphics mode.
- Keep the console in a well-ventilated area.
- Your console should not be overheated.
These are some fixes that you can try on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. If the above-mentioned fixes did not work for you, you will have to wait for the new patch to fix these issues. As soon as we get more information related to these Immortals Fenyx Rising issues, we will update this guide.