After extensive research, we have finally discovered both the best and worst heroes in Illusion Connect. If you are having a hard time finding the best heroes then don’t worry, our Illusion Connect tier list will surely help you out.
Since Illusion Connect is a mobile real-time action strategy game, the gameplay will totally depend on the heroes you choose. The game has numerous heroes to choose from but each and every hero has different characteristics and based on that they are divided into multiple classes such as S, A, B, C, D, and E.
In our Illusion Connect tier list, we will not only share with you a class of each hero but also explain how Reroll works in the game.
Illusion Connect Tier List – 2023
As we have mentioned above, heroes in Illusion Connect have been divided into six different tiers — S, A, B, C, D, and E. Without any further ado, let’s take a look at all heroes and what class they belong to in Illusion Connect.
The first and foremost S-Tier is considered to be the best class in the game. All heroes that come in S-Tier will have powerful abilities.
|S – Tier List|
A – Tier
All Heroes that come in A-Tier have awesome abilities and can give tough competition to S-Tier heroes. They may have amazing characteristics but they are not as powerful as S-Tier heroes.
|A – Tier List|
B-Tier characters might not as powerful as S and A Tier but they would not disappoint you when it comes to making a powerful squad. If you are really looking for heroes to make your squad undefeatable then you can choose B-Tier heroes.
|B – Tier List|
C-Tier heroes are the ones that can only be used to a certain extent in Illusion Connect. All heroes that come in this tier are not either too good or too bad. So, make sure to select wisely.
|C – Tier List|
D-Tier heroes are not strong enough to defeat S, A, and B-tier heroes but it can help you out filling additional spots if required.
|D – Tier List|
E-Tier heroes are not worth aiming for. I highly recommend avoiding these heroes as much as possible but they will disappoint you if selected.
|E – Tier List|
What Is Reroll and How It Works?
Reroll is nothing but the process that helps you get the desired characters by performing a Gacha pull in Illusion Connect. If you don’t know how to perform Reroll in Illusion Connect then follow the given steps:
- While creating an initial account, make sure to select the ‘Guest’ option.
- Play tutorial until you get an option to perform a 10X summon. During the process, if you get your hands on the desired character, you would not need to perform Reroll. If you don’t then keep reading this post.
- Go to the character profile and select ‘Switch Account’
- There you will have to select ‘Confirm’
- Tap on the drop-down menu and select ‘New Account’
- Select ‘More Options’
- Select ‘Guest’
- Now, you will have to repeat the process until you get the character that you wish for. Once obtained, go back to your character profile and tap on Account and then choose ‘Bind Account’ and then select the account that you want to bind it to.
- That’s It!
That’s basically all you need to know about the Illusion Connect tier list.