Ice Wyvern Eggs can be tough to find in ARK Survival Evolved if you do not know where to search. Wyvern Egg is a rare item in the game, and they come in four varieties. Fire, Lightning, Poison, and Ice. In this guide, I am going to help you to find 5 Nest Site in ARK Survival Evolved Ragnarok. Each nest has an Ice Wyvern Eggs and by following the map co-ordinates you can easily collect 5 of them. You can use the eggs to craft Extraordinary Kibble that is used for taming creatures.
ARK Survival Evolved Ragnarok Ice Wyvern Eggs GPS Co-ordinates:
- A – 37.7 / 65.0. Search in the circle of trees for the nest 1.
- B – 44.4 / 58.9. Search on the open ground for the nest 2.
- C – 47.0 / 51.7. Search at the edge of the clip for the nest 3.
- D – 33.5 / 68.8. Search on the hidden ledge for the nest 4.
- E – 42.8 / 55.2. Search at the rocky ledge for the nest 5.
Nest will only spawn if Ice Wyvern is in the region, otherwise, you will not find anything. Even if you kill Wyvern another one will spawn in the region soon. Most of the Wyvern eggs are a random drop and can be eaten or used to craft Extraordinary Kibble. The kibble can be used to tame Astrocetus, Griffin, Megalania, Rock Elemental, Thylacoleo, and Yutyrannus.
The above map as the exact point where you can find Ice Wyvern in ARK Survival Evolved Ragnarok. Follow the co-ordinates to locate the Wyvern in the region. You can set a trap or kill them down near the site to grab the eggs.
So this is how you can find Ice Wyvern Egg in ARK Survival Evolved Ragnarok Map.