While players were a bit skeptical about the newest expansion, Dawn of Ragnarok has been a great addition to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Aside from its amazing graphics and mechanics, players received the Twilight pack of purchasing the expansion. As players have been wearing the Twilight Gear for so long, is it time to equip a new armor? If you are looking for the Hreidmar armor, its attributes are similar to its name. The armor can get you killed if you don’t purify its curse. So, here’s our guide on where to find the Hreidmar armor and how to lift its curse in Assassins Creed Valhalla.
Where to Find Hreidmar Armor in Assassins Creed Valhalla?
- Head over to the Hodda shelter at the Vangrinn region.
- It is towards the west direction of Vangrinn.
- You can find it in one of the rooms of Hodda shelters.
- You will be prompted with its curse as you collect the armor
- Once you equip this armor, it will damage you every 3 seconds and you will get 10 % additional damage.
- Your health will also reduce and with the nullified evasion there is much less scope to evade enemies.
How to Purify the Hreidmar Armor?
Hreidmar is the person who asked the gods for the compensation of his killed ones. Although he received it, it had a curse attached to it by Aesir that got him killed instead. Similarly, Hreidmar armor has a curse that debuffs players and depletes their health. So we need to lift its curse and purify it. Follow these steps:
- You need to equip a total of 5 Motsognir’s Clarity runes to lift the curse of Hreidmar armor.
- There are five armor pieces that you can equip on the armor to purify it.
- You can get the Motsognir’s clarity runes by finding and destroying the Jotun Blight around Svartlfheim.
- As you destroy a Jotun blight, you will receive artifacts, fragments, and the Motsongir’s clarity rune.
- Equip those five runes to lift the curse and purify it into a blessing. As you purify the armor, it will change into a Blessed armor set.
- It changes from an overall debuff generator to a quite helpful armor you can use during boss fights.
- Your health will heal for every critical hit and be restored by 20%.
- Although your healing rations will be reduced by 50%, you can damage your nearby enemies when you use the rations to heal.
That’s all on the location of Hreidmar Armor and how to lift its curse in Assassins Creed Valhalla. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our dedicated section for AC Valhalla guides right here on Gamer Tweak.