How To Use Turbo Bikes Easily In Battletoads
Turbo Bikes are back in Battletoads 2020, here is a detailed guide on how to use turbo bikes in the game.
Turbo Bikes are back in Battletoads 2020 and they’re as fun and challenging as ever, though this time around you get to have a different camera angle easing the process. If you want to know how to use turbo bikes in Battletoads, read this until the end.
How To Use Turbo Bikes In Battletoads
Turbo bikes were one of the biggest challenges in the 1994 version of Battletoads but it was mainly due to the 2D sidescroller version of the game where you could not anticipate obstacles.
- In the 2020 version, however, you get to have the camera fixed at the back of the toads showing you what type of obstacle is coming up next so that you can avoid.
- Not all levels of Battletoads will have the Turbo Bikes but there will be plenty of instances where you will get to enjoy Turbo Bikes.
- Now to ride them in Battletoads you will need to control the movement with the left analog stick as you would move, make sure that you avoid all the obstacles that come your way by either pressing LB to move left or RB to move right.
- If you have to jump while on the Turbo Bikes press A on your Xbox Controller to jump and clear the obstacles. All the Turbo Bike stages will give you a good challenge which will be enough to keep you on your toes.
- Make sure that you do not hit any obstacles if you do the toad that collides will be knocked out and you will be switched to either of the other two toads.
- Riding the Turbo Bikes will take some getting used to but it will also be incredibly fun in this whacky adventure called Battletoads.
While you’re here check out how to break defense in Battletoads, this will serve you as a winning strategy in all of your battles making it easy to complete the game faster.