Call of Duty: Modern Warfare offers you some special powers for a short while, which is called as killstreaks. It allows you to use some special weapons for a short time allowing you to easily kill more than one enemies in your path. And above all Killstreaks are free in Modern Warfare, which means no CP required. There is a basic required to unlock killstreaks in Call of Duty Modern Warfare which linked with the number of kills you can get without dying.
Killstreaks are is an very important move in COD Modern Warfare, allowing you to take down more enemies in one shot. A kind of reward that is given to you once you are able to grab a specific amount of kills in the game. Killstreaks give you tactical adventure over your enemies and it is possible to grab more than one killstreaks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Here is how you can unlock killstreak faster in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
How to unlock killstreaks in Modern Warfare?
Killstreaks are unlocked when you kill multiple enemies in a line. For example, after three kills you will unlock one of the two killstreaks in Modern Warfare. One is Personal Radar that deploys a radar revealing locations of nearby enemies and second Shield Turret that allow you to deploy a shielded turret. This gives you power to shoot down multiple enemies at one time. Killstreaks get stronger as you get multiple kills in COD Modern Warfare. Killstreaks are rewarded every 3 Kills, 4 Kills, 5 Kills, 7 Kills, 8 Kills, 10 Kills, 11 Kills, 12 Kills, and 15 Kills.
List of every Killstreaks COD Modern Warfare:
There are overall 19 Killstreaks in COD Modern Warfare. New updates will bring more, but these are the ones you can start with.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 3 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Personal Radar – Drone that points nearby enemy location.
- Shield Turret – Shoot down enemies using a shielded turret.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 4 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Counter UAV – Deploy a drone that scrambles nearby enemies mini-map and disrupt their senses.
- UAV – Reveal enemy location for the entire team.
- Care Package – Drops a random care package to your location.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 5 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Cluster Strike – Mark a location where you want to drop cluster mortars explosive.
- Cruise Missle – Control a long-range missile with boost capabilities.
- Precision Airstrike – Call in twin jets for precision strike along a path.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 7 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Infantry Assault Vehicle – Summon a manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top. Only available on large maps, otherwise replaced for Wheelson.
- Sentry Gun – Deploy an automatic turret that scans and shoots nearby enemies.
- Wheelson – Deploy a remote-controlled UGV with powerful airburst turret.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 8 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Emergency Airdrop – Call 3 random killstreak care package to your location.
- VTOL Jet – Releases an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of your choice.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 10 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- White Phosphorus – Cover the battlefield with a white smoke flare canister that will disorient the enemy and burn any that wander too close.
- Chopper Gunner – Control an assault chopper armed with turret and air-to-land missile.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 11 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Support Helo – Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 12 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Gunship – Heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments.
- Advanced UAV – Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini-map.
Which are the Killstreaks that unlocks after 15 Kills in Modern Warfare?
- Juggernaut – Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut Assualt Gear. The minigun will drop when the Juggernaut dies.
So these are all the killstreaks in COD Modern Warfare, you can stack them up after getting the consecutive kills and us them against enemies.