ARK: Survival Evolved Genesis is finally here and with it, you get new creatures that will blow your mind looking at them, while these creatures are good to look at you can also tame them and this guide will show you how to tame Mecahelon in ARK: Survival Evolved Genesis.
How to Tame Megachelon in ARK: Survival Evolved Genesis
The Megachelon is a giant turtle-like creature that is amphibious and can be useful if you know how to tame it, but this is the most difficult part as many people aren’t sure how to tame the Megachelon.
- To tame the Megachelon you will need a lot of patience and restraint so as to not attack the creature in any way no matter what.
- Though you will need your offensive tools, as you will need to save yourself from other creatures that might come to harm you.
- To take the Megachelon, you have to instill trust in this gentle giant, you can do that by swimming next to it for a long time. Long time here can be an understatement as you will really need to invest some good amount of time in doing that.
- While doing so you also have to make sure that you do not cause any damage to the Megachelon, or receive any from this magnificent creature. If any damage is caused or taken the tame meter will reset and you will have to do it all over again.
- You cannot also feed the Megachelon as it feeds only when out of the water and while swimming any attempts of feeding it will be futile.
- Once you manage to tame the Megachelon, you will be able to build on its shell and it will always keep on growing rare resources that you can obtain.
It certainly takes a lot of patience but is surely worth it. This is all there is to know about how to tame the Megachelon in ARK: Survival Evolved Genesis. Make sure that you check out other guides on ARK: Survival Evolved Genesis as well.