PUBG Mobile is the most popular battle-royale game in the world. With over millions of concurrent, you will be playing your close and distant friends. PUBG Mobile is not only an aggressive fighting game but it is also a social game. You can team with friends, grab your gun and hunt down opponents faster. In return, you can do something cool for your friends. You can gift them skins and cash in PUBG Mobile, and here is a step by step instruction on how to do that.
How to send Skins and Cash to friends in PUBG Mobile?
If you are really happy with the game and had too many v-bucks in your account, why not share some. You can also directly buy battle passes for your friends, gift them cool rewards, and a lot more. In PUBG Mobile on the game menu, there is an option to send Gifts. You can either send skins or cash or both.
It is best to add friends to your friend’s section in PUBG Mobile. In this way, it will be easier for you to identify a player you already know. From the game menu, you can send free characters, weapons, skins, etc instantly. Sometimes the game offers you free items you can send it directly to the friends on the list.
- From the main screen go to Shop.
- You will a lot of items in the shops.
- Just select the item of your choice and look below.
- There are two options, a gift icon, and V-bucks cost.
- Press the Gift icon and a new menu opens.
- On the right side, you will see a list of players. Just tap on giving and that item will be delivered to your friend as a gift.
- If you have enough V-bucks the cost of the item will be deducted for your account. If not then be ready to pay.
Following the above process, you can instantly gift skins, cash, characters to your friends, and surprise them. Remember you can also send free items directly to your friends, but you cannot send items from your inventory.