Do you like Football? Do you enjoy playing Madden and building your fantasy sports team? Well, if so then you’ve come to the right spot! Want to know how you relocate your team in Madden 22? You are in luck as today I am going to teach you how to relocate your team in Madden 22!
How to Relocate in Madden 22
The process of relocating is not tedious at all and can be done in a few easy steps. Avid players of Madden choose to relocate so they can have the perfect setup for their desired teams and this helps their fantasy become a reality. A few things you must know before starting the relocation process is that once initiated it’s irreversible and although the process is exactly the same as the prior games, this time around because of a new UI and the fact that you won’t know what the jerseys look like, can get a little more complicated.
Relocating in the franchise mode requires you to be an owner and your rating to be below 20. With those prerequisites out of the way let’s look into the relocation process.
- Go to the home screen, then activities, and click on “manage team”. Then click on stadium and click on relocate and you are done. Simple as that.
- Once that’s done continue the following weeks and week 5 will be when the relocation process will begin.
- The following week you’ll get to choose the team name and team logo.
- Week 7 will be the uniforms and week 8 will be the stadium.
- And just like that, you have successfully relocated your Football team to a different city.
These steps have been the relocating process and as you can see they aren’t that difficult to follow, however, these steps do come with a certain set of restrictions and prerequisites. There’s another way to forcefully relocate your team, so let’s take a gander at that.
Force relocation is no different from normal relocation, with the only difference being you don’t have to follow certain requirements and can change your city irrespective of your rating at pretty much any time. The steps are as follows-
- Go into Options and click on “Franchise Settings”.
- Then go to “league settings” and then into “commissioner settings”.
- Once in there, look for “relocation settings” and click on it.
- Select “all users only” or “everyone can relocate”.
This will force the game and allow you to relocate irrespective of your rating and voila! You will be successfully relocated and will be able to pick and choose all of the aforementioned things.
Relocating is essential for some players and is a fast and easy thing to get done with next to no repercussions. So, the next time you are playing Madden and wish to change your city, I hope these simple and easy steps will come in handy and help you out. And for everything else related to Madden and all things videogames, make sure to stick by us one GamerTweak.