Warcraft 3 Reforged really made a mess of things when it was released and fans have been wanting a refund ever since Blizzard could not deliver on the promises made before launch and the RTS game has been suffering ever since. This guide will show you how to get a refund for Warcraft 3 Reforged.
How To Get Refund For Warcraft 3 Reforged
No one wants a broken product, especially when it comes to games as bugs and other things render it useless and make the purchase feel more like regret. When Blizzard Entertainment announced that they would remaster Warcraft 3 and bring it back a lot of gamers were excited.
Not only the bugs but there were few essential features cut from the game as well. This all culminated in a large outcry and a lot of people have been asking for a refund.
Sadly though, the refund policy isn’t as straightforward as it should be. The refund policy itself is unsatisfactory and has left many people confused.
One of the biggest issues facing the people who purchased Warcraft 3 is that they get the message stating “No Orders Eligible For Refund“.
If you have faced these issues you will need to follow the steps shown below:
1. Go to Blizzard’s support website.
2. Select the Warcraft 3 Reforged from the list of games, after this, you will need to click on the “Contact Support” button in the upper right corner.
3. After this, you will need to select the “I would rather categorize the issue” option placed right below the text box.
4. Select “Payments” and then proceed towards “Request A Refund”.
5. Press continue, this will show you your purchase of Warcraft 3 Reforged here, select the game and proceed to complete the request.
6. If the game doesn’t show you, you will have to select the “I still need help” button.
7. Here you can talk to a customer representative and explain your issue, or send a web ticket. For sending a web ticket you will need to enter the order number which you can find right here. Describe your issue and hopefully, you will get your money back.
The refund, however, is in the hands of Blizzard Entertainment and they will decide if you qualify to get a refund or not. People who have preordered the game are having a hard time as compared to day one buyers.
This is all there is to know about how to refund Warcraft 3 Reforged, make sure that you check out other news, guides and features at GamerTweak.