If you are a great fan of word-guessing games like Wordle, then Absurdle is something you should try. According to the developer qntm, Absurdle is an Adversarial version of Wordle. Although, this game is a much more relief as there are unlimited guesses, unlike Wordle. If you are looking to play this game, then make sure to read this guide once. It features the steps to play Absurdle.
How to Play Absurdle? (Rules)
Here is how to play the Absurdle word game:
- You can use this link to Play Absurdle online.
- In this 5-letter word game, there are 5 tiles where you will be placing one word.
- The color of the tile acts as a major hint for you to guess the correct word. What I mean here is:
- A Grey tile means that the letter is not present in the word.
- A Yellow tile means that the letter is present but placed in the wrong position.
- A Green tile means that the letter is perfectly placed in the word.
- As mentioned above, there is no time limit so you can take as long as you want to guess the correct 5-letter word in Absurdle.
- Moreover, if you want a hint (colored tile) without much efforts, then you can click on the Random Guess button. It will automatically write a 5-letter word for you. You can click it as many times as you want until you get a colored tile.
Are Wordle & Absurdle Same?
Wordle and Absurdle are definitely not the same game as they both differ in a few ways. Although both are sort of similar but Absurdle gives you a little freedom of guessing the right word. This is because, in Wordle, the number of guesses is only limited to 6. Whereas, you can guess the correct word an unlimited number of times while playing Absurdle.
Is there a Definite Answer for Absurdle?
In Wordle, there is only one correct five letter for a day. So if you have guessed your correct answer for today, you won’t be able to play it again. On the other hand, there is no daily definite answer in Absurdle. The correct 5-letter word changes with each round so you can enjoy as many times as you want.
That’s everything you should know about Absurdle and how to play it. While you are here, make sure to check out our Wordle Guides for more spell-fun content.