Making Insight in Diablo 2 Resurrected has proven to be beneficial for a lot of players. Mercenaries often carry insight polearms and staves due to the benefits they possess. In this guide, we’ll walk through how you can make Insight and what you can do with it.
How to Make Insight in Diablo 2 Resurrected
You can make Insight by using a Normal Polearm or Stave that has 4 sockets and adding The Ral, Tir, Tal, and Sol runes set in order. Obtaining these runes is not possible on Normal difficulty. Insight is alternatively known as the RalTirTalSol Rune Word. The runes required for each of the 4 slots can be obtained by doing Countess runs. Moreover, to get a normal Polearm with four open sockets, simply keep eliminating enemies in Nightmare and Hell. Furthermore, clear the secret cow levels for a better chance at obtaining these Polearms. Now that you know how to make Insight, let’s take a look at how it can be put to use in-game.
Uses of Insight in Diablo 2 Resurrected
Insight is usually carried via Polearms or Staves through your hired mercenaries. Each time they kill an enemy you generate +2 Mana which on the Hell difficulty could be a great resource. Moreover, at levels 12-17, the Meditation Aura increases Mana regeneration. Here’s more of what Insight can be used for in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
- Meditation Aura at Level 12-17 when equipped.
- Your character Casts faster by 35%.
- Improves Damage by +200%-260%.
- Increases Minimum Damage by +9.
- provides 180-250% Bonus to Attack Rating.
- Adds 5-30 Fire Damage.
- +75 Poison Damage spread over 5 seconds.
- +1-6 Critical Strike.
- +5 to all Attributes.
- +2 Mana regeneration per kill.
- 23% better odds of finding Magic Items.
How to Do a Countess Run to Farm Runes in Diablo 2 Resurrected
In order to face the Countess, you’ll need to initiate her quest. You can do this in the following manner.
- Read the Moldy Tome in the Stony Field.
- From here, head to the Forgotten tower located in the Black Marsh.
- Here you’ll find The Countess at level 5.
- Kill her and hopefully you’ll get runes.
- You can do this repeatedly for chances to drop more runes.
That’s pretty much all there is to know about how you can make Insight in Diablo 2 Resurrected. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. We at GamerTweak keep updating our Diablo 2 Resurrected Guides section in order to assist you in-game. Furthermore, here’s a guide to help you understand the difficulty levels, settings, and differences in Diablo 2 Resurrected.