Gaming mods are full of surprises, allowing gamers to break the boundaries of static gameplay and characters. One such mod is the Dino Evil 3 for Resident Evil 3 Remake. This mod can transform the Zombies into T-Rex, a huge Dinosaur that will chase you on streets. You can enjoy living in the Jurassic Park universe for a while in the post-apocalyptic world of chaos and destruction. It feels eerie being chased by a Dinosaur in the world consumed by zombies, however, it is the perfect Horror addon for RE3 Remake. So let’s begin with a guide on how to install Dino Evil 3 Mod in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
How To Install Dinosaurs Mod In RE3 Remake?
First thing, back your game data before doing this. Backup your save game progress, and then only proceed with the mod files. This mod will work on PC only.
- Download and install Fluffyquack’s Mod Manager on your Windows PC.
- Go to Nexusmod and download Fluffy Manager 5000 for Resident Evil 3.
- It is an easy to mod manager for the game that will allow you to add new features.
- Download Dino Evil 3 files from Nexusmod website.
- Copy the Dino_Evil_3_Darknessvaltier.rar file in the following directory – \modmanager\Games\RE3R\Mods and activate the mod.
The mod manager folder is the default installation directory of Fluffyquack’s, you can find this in the C drive or your default Windows Installation folder. Just move the file and then launch the mod manager. Click on Manage Mod and install Dino Evil 3 Mod for RE3 Remake.
Here is a video by IGN, that shows how this mod works. When you are out on the streets, instead of Zombies, now a mid-size T-Rex will chase you. You can kill them similar to how you deal with zombies. Does this look cool? For more such tips and trick check our RE3 Remake Wiki Guide.