Do you want to grow a tree instantly in Minecraft? If your answer is YES then you are at the right place. There are certain scenarios when players want to have a lot of tree in their yard but since growing a tree naturally takes a lot of time, players prefer not to have trees.
If you too want to grow trees in Minecraft but not doing it because it takes a lot of time then don’t worry, we have a guide covering how to grow a tree instantly in Minecraft.
How To Make Trees Go Faster In Minecraft
There are certain requirements that need to be met for growing a tree in Minecraft. If you want to grow a tree in no time then you should have the following items:
- 1 Oak Sapling
- Oak Sapling
- Spruce sapling 1
- 1 Birch Sapling
- 1 Jungle Sapling
- 1 Acacia Sapling
- 1 Dark Oak Sapling
- 2 Bone Meal
Once you have gathered all these things then you can grow a tree in Minecraft in no time. To do so, you will have to follow these simple steps:
- You will need to add sapling to your Hotbar.
- Take your pointer (+sign) on the block where you really want to grow a plant. As soon as you select the place, the block will be highlighted in your game’s window.
- Now, you will also notice your sapling appearing on the ground.
- Once your sapling appears on the ground, you will have to use Bone meal to speed up the process.
- To do so, you will have to select Bone meal in your Hotbar and then use it on your sapling.
- Notably, you will need 2 Bone meal to speed up the growth of the trees in Minecraft.