Caliban is one of the new items to make its way in Update 19 of Warframe. The Warframe is based on Sentient, and his arrival has caused a lot of excitement among players of the game. With the buzz growing around the arrival of Caliban, there’s one question circulating everywhere, and that is, how can you get him? If you too have the same question, we have got just the guide for you. Here, we will show you all you need to do in order to get your hands on the Caliban in Warframe.
How to Get Caliban in Warframe?
In order to acquire Caliban in Warframe, you need to head to the Market. Here, you will need to purchase the main Blueprint for Caliban. Once you do so, you need to collect the rest of the components by successfully completing Narmer Bounties.
To unlock the Narmer Bounties, you will need until after the New War. Once done, you will be able to get the Narmer Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon in the morning. In the evening, you will be able to find it on Orb Vallis. You can find the Narmer Bounties by interacting with Eudico at Fortuna, or Konzu at Cetus.
This is how you can acquire Caliban in Warframe. Now that you know how to do so, take a look at his abilities.
- Razor Gyre – Caliban uses this ability to turn into a deadly spinning vortex of death. Holding Fire will help you further accelerate the damage potential.
- Lethal Progeny – With the help of this ability, Caliban will rely on his Sentient element to create destruction.
- Sential Wrath – Use this ability to smash the ground. After doing so, there will be a wave of destruction.
- Passive – Any friends in and around the Affinity Range will receive enhanced resistance to current damage.
- Fusion Strike – This ability enables Caliban to use and focus three streams of raw energy on a single point, leading to immense damage.
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about how to get Caliban in Warframe. And now that you know how to do so, take a look at our guide on How to Get Regal Aya in Warframe.