How To Fill Out Reports in Sims 4 – Get Promotion Boost
For a better Business career
If you are not able to find how to fill reports in Sims 4, then here is guide that can help you. During your Sims business activity, you will be assigned with a task to fill out reports, this offers Sim a boost in his business career. Similar to a real-life, Sims works 9 to 5 in a business and filing reports is a very important task. So here is what you have to do to fill out reports in Sims 4.
How to fill out a report in Sims 4?
- To fill out the report select a Sim in a business career in Sims 4. When you select the Sim you will see his or her daily task as “Fill out Report”.
- Select the Sims computer that opens up a new Menu. Click on More Choices.
- Click on Web and then Fill Out Reports.
Your Sim will return and complete the daily task. Remember the Fill out report option will not be visible if the task has not started. Wait for the Sim to leave the computer and then click on the system to open up an additional menu.
So this is how you can fill ou reports in Sims 4. Doing this task will give your Sims a good mood and boost their business career. You just have to find a Sim in a business career working inside an office. Filling out repo is an important task for your Sims promotion in Sims 4. Without this, your Sim will struggle in his career. If you want some shortcuts then here are some cheats.
Sims 4 Cheats for Business Career
Press Control + Shift + C to enable the cheat console and type testingcheats on. Press enter to enable cheats in Sims 4. You can type the cheats below to get instant promotion in Sims 4.
- careers.promote actor Actor/Actress Career (Requires Famous Expansion)
- careers.promote astronaut Astronaut Career
- careers.promote athletic Athlete Career
- careers.promote business Business Career
- careers.promote conservationist Conservationist Career (Requires Island Living Expansion)
- careers.promote criminal Criminal Career
- careers.promote adult_critic Critic Career (Requires City Living Expansion)
- careers.promote activist Politics Career (Requires City Living Expansion)
- careers.promote culinary Culinary Career
- careers.promote detective Detective Career (Requires Get to Work Expansion)
- careers.promote adult_active_scientist Scientist Career (Requires Get to Work Expansion)
- careers.promote doctor Doctor Career (Requires Get to Work Expansion)
- careers.promote education Education Career (Requires Discover University)
- careers.promote engineering Engineering Career (Requires Discover University)
- careers.promote law Law Career (Requires Discover University)
- careers.promote entertainer Entertainer Career
- careers.promote adult_freelancer_agency_programmer Freelance Programmer
- careers.promote adult_freelancer_agency_writer Freelance Writer
- careers.promote adult_gardener Gardener Career (Requires Seasons Expansion)
- careers.promote military Military Career Strangerville Game Pack
- careers.promote painter Painter Career
- careers.promote scout Scout (Children/Teens) (Requires Seasons Expansion)
- careers.promote secretagent Secret Agent Career
- careers.promote socialmedia Social Media Career (RequiresCity Living Expansion)
- careers.promote techguru Tech Guru Career
- careers.promote adult_writer Writer Career
Hopefully, the options will help you to progress your Sims 4 career and earn good ranks.