One of the goofiest things you can do in Goose Goose Duck is Fart. If you like birds and ducks or geese in them in particular, and also enjoy playing Among Us then this game is for you. One of the interesting mechanics of this game is that it lets you fart. While it only works as an emote you can use it to taunt your friends or just have some fun. So in this guide check out how to Fart in Goose Goose Duck and how to customize it.
How to Fart in Goose Goose Duck
You can easily Fart in Goose Goose Duck by tapping on your screen for Mobiles or pressing the F-key on your Keyboard for PC. It is as simple as that. Farting is not restricted to when you play. So you can Fart both while waiting in the lobby or in the middle of the match. By default when you fart it will just make its sounds. But you can customize it. This will add a gas cloud with that emoji in between to not only make the sound but also show that you let one out.
There are essentially no limitations as such for farting, so you can spam it. But your character won’t continuously pollute the surroundings, rather will have to wait a couple of seconds.
How to Customize your Fart
You can change and customize your fart by buying different variations of it.
- Go to Collections from the main menu.
- On the left side, click on Customize. It should be selected by default.
- Here, click on the fart icon, the third button on the right side.
- This will show you various fart options that you can use for your character.
- You can buy the ones you like and equip them. They cost anywhere between 100 Silver coins to 250 Silver coins.
- To equip the farts you just bought, you can simply tap on them here.
That covers this guide on how to fart in Goose Goose Duck, and how you can customize & equip it. If you found this guide useful and are looking for help on other such games be sure to check out our other Video Game Guides.