While playing the DMZ mode in MW2 or Warzone 2, the final goal will be to exfil. This is because if the timer runs out you end up losing the loot you collected or the weapon you came with. But if you manage to escape, you get some pretty good rewards. So in this guide check out how to Exfil in CoD MW2 and Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to Exfil in DMZ mode of CoD MW2 & Warzone 2
You need to get to the Exfil location and leave in the Helicopter in order to successfully exfil in this game. The process is simple on paper, you just need to get to the Exfil site, call for the Helicopter and leave with it. But there are a few more things you should know about it that can help you Exfil better. Here is how you Exfil in CoD MW2 & Warzone 2:
- Open your map and head toward the blue and white icon of a person running toward a door. This shows the Exfil locations.
- After reaching this location, call in for a Helicopter.
- A countdown will begin showing you how much time is left for the Helicopter to arrive.
- Here is where the hard part begins, this timer is shown not only to you but to other players as well on the map.
- So while you wait for the Helicopter, fight other players trying to kill you and stay alive.
- Once the Helicopter lands on the location get to it before the other players and leave.
If you manage to do this successfully you will Exfil in DMZ mode of these games.
Tips to Exfil in DMZ mode
There are two main things you can do to Exfil.
- Steal someone else’s Helicopter: This tip works if you didn’t call in the Helicopter but some other player did. So you just eliminate them and exit in their place instead.
- Summon and survive: This tip is the one I explained above, You need to fight the other players while you wait for the Helicopter.
That covers this guide on how to successfully exfil in DMZ in Call of Duty MW2. Since you like playing this game I suggest you also check out our MW2 Wiki for similar guides for Multiplayer.