Eevee is one of the most familiar and amazing Pokemon and since it is an evolution type of a Pokemon there are about eight different Pokemon Eevee can evolve into. This guide will show how to evolve Eevee in Pokemon Sword & Shield.
How to Evolve Eevee in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Eevee is one of the most versatile and powerful Pokemon of all times, and hence it is one of the most rarest Pokemon in Pokemon Sword and Shield, but if you happen to have an Eevee and if you wish to evolve it into one of its many evolution you can do so by following the steps given below:
Some evolution only require an evolution stone while others need specific conditions for it to happen
- Vaporeon – Give Eevee a Water Stone
- Flareon – Give Eevee a Fire Stone
- Jolteon – Give Eevee a Thunder Stone
- Glaceon – Give Eevee an Ice Stone
- Leafeon – Give Eevee a Leaf Stone
- Espeon – Level Eevee up at Friendship Level 220 during the day
- Umbreon – Level Eevee up at Friendship Level 220 during the night
- Sylveon – Level Eevee up at Friendship Level 160 after teaching it a Fairy Move
Every Eevee evolution has its perks and you will know which type of Pokemon you want your Eevee to evolve into for it to work best in your Pokemon party.
How to Get Eevee
This is the tricky part as the rate of Eevee spawning is about 5% even if you go to the place where Eevees are known to frequently spawn. Your best chance of catching an Eevee is wandering around Route 4.
This is all there is to know about how to evolve Eevee in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Pokemon Sword and Shield is developed by Game Freaks and is exclusively available on the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite