Roblox has one of the widest range of games to play. From Marvel’s multiverse to Naruto-based Shindo Life, Roblox has a plethora of different genres of games. What’s fun is that you can even create games on this platform. As you proceed into this world, you will notice that there are a lot of games you are hooked onto. If you are an avid and frequent player, you may know how inventory plays a role in Roblox. As you go on, your inventory starts piling up with all the items from different games. So, here’s our guide on how to drop items in Roblox.
How to Drop Items in Roblox?
If you are in a Roblox game with an item in your hand and don’t know how to discard it, follow these steps:
- PC players: Hit the backspace or the “=” keybind to drop the item.
- Xbox players: Press Down on the D-Pad.
- Mobile players: Head over to the chatbox and select the backspace on the keyboard on-screen.
How to Trade Items in Roblox?
One of the prerequisites to trade your items is that you have to be a subscriber of Builder’s Club. Follow these steps to trade in Roblox:
- Go to the player’s account you want to trade with on Roblox.
- Then click on the option that is three dots on the upper right of the account information.
- It will pop up a menu dialog, press select Trade Items.
- Then you will be prompted with the menu showing all the items available for you and the player to trade with.
- Choose the items you want to trade with. You can also add a suitable amount of Robux to the player for a better deal.
- Then, click on the make the offer option to finalize the deal.