The War Effort is part of the Sigrblot Festival in AC Valhalla. To complete it, you will need to finish a few activities. In this article, we will show you how you can complete this game in AC Valhalla.
How to Finish The War Effort in AC Valhalla?
Check out how you can complete The War Effort in AC Valhalla with the steps below. This game is a part of the Sigrblot festival.
To complete this game in the Sigrblot Festival in AC Valhalla, you can complete a number of different activities. Completing these activities will help increase the progress bar of the game. Check out these activities below.
- Buy an item from Norvid’s Shop
- Get a tattoo done
- Acquire Animal Goods from Hunting
- Assist Thyra with the sacrifice
- Catch a fish
- Humble Ake
- Throw a Feast at the Longhouse
- Get the 3 War Letters in the Festival Area
- Loot Foreign Supplies from a River Raid
- All of these activities will be available during the Sigrblot Festival in AC Valhalla.
Among all of these activities, looting foreign supplies, applying tattoos and catching a fish are among some of the easiest.
- The other simple and easy-to-complete activities include humbling Ake, helping Thyra with the sacrifice, and buying an item from Norvid’s shop.
- Of these, the activity that is probably the most challenging is Getting the 3 War Letters in the Festival Area. This is because these letters are hidden.
- In short, pretty much most of the activities mentioned are quite easy to complete.
This brings us to the end of this article on how you can complete The War Effort in AC Valhalla. As you can see, if you complete all of these activities, you will be able to complete your progress bar and hence complete this game.
If you liked this article, check out the AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival Guide.