If you have grown bored of the default skins in Minecraft, you will be glad to know you can change them according to your preferences in the game. In this article, we will show you how you can change them.
How to Change Skin in Minecraft PC, PE & Console?
Keep reading to learn how to change skins in Minecraft PC, PE, and Console with the steps below:
How to Change Minecraft Skins in Minecraft PC?
- If you play Minecraft on a PC, you can change skins by visiting a third-party website like Minecraft Skins.
- Once you go to such a website, you can download the skins you would like to add to your character.
- After the desired skins have been downloaded, make sure they are present in your Downloads folder.
- Now, go to the official Minecraft website.
- Here, visit the Menu by clicking on its icon. From here, click on Profile and log in with the account that you play Minecraft on your PC.
- Click on Browse and then select the downloaded skins folder and then click Open.
- Once you click Save, your custom skin will be uploaded into the game.
How to Change Skins on Mobile Pocket Edition (PE)
- If you play Minecraft PE, you can still change skins on this game.
- Just like in the PC version, you can visit a third-party website and download skins.
- Once the skins have been downloaded, open Minecraft PE and go to the coat hanger icon. You will find this icon in the bottom right of the screen.
- From here, tap on the empty skin icon located in the top-left of your screen.
- Now, click on Choose New Skin and then select the skin you just downloaded.
- Once the skin has been selected, click Confirm and apply all your changes.
- Unlike PE and PC, the process to change skins in console is a little different.
- If you play Minecraft on a console, you will not have access to any third-party skins.
- First, open Minecraft. In the main menu, click on Help & Options and then click on Change Skin.
- Click on one of the skin packs from the menu located on the left.
- If the skin is not a free pack, you will have to pay for it via your console’s respective store.
And this is how you can change the skin for your character on Minecraft PC, PE, and Console. If you use PE and PC, the process is free and easy. However, for console users, the process can be a little complicated.
If you liked this article, check out how to make a compass in Minecraft.